Audit & Documentation
Employment law is subject to more change than other areas of law, and it is set to undergo significant change in the years ahead as a result of the EU referendum. Organisations need to continually review and respond to developments and ensure their documents and procedures remain fit for purpose.
We can help you respond to legal developments through:
- Specially developed compliance audits, which combine user-friendly risk analysis with clear commercial recommendations. These cover a wide range of common issues, such as:
- Providing clear robust employment documentation such as directors’ service agreements, consultancy agreements or temporary labour supply contracts.
These services are available at a fixed cost.
- Conducting a detailed business immigration audit for a national retailer and food distribution company. Risks were identified and successfully mitigated by the business.
- Preparing contracts of employment and a staff handbook for a national care homes provider. Contracts were prepared for the senior leadership team and other grades of staff. We aligned employment obligations with statutory care duties.
- Drafting and negotiating directors’ service agreements for the executive board of a UK hotel group.
Get in Touch
If you would like further information on our Audit and Documentation service then please contact Caroline Glacken on +44 (0)20 3696 8230