Managing employee mobility, and sourcing skilled workers from outside the UK, is critical for many businesses. This area of law is fast-changing and heavily influenced by politics. Now, in the wake of the UK’s exit from the European Union, we expect significant reform.
We can help through:
- Tier 2 and 5 sponsor licence applications.
- Advice on all stages of the recruitment of key personnel on Tier 2 visas, including the Resident Labour Market Test and issuing certificates of sponsorship through the sponsor management system.
- Advising on business visitor visas and providing support to entrants to the UK.
- Business immigration advice as part of a due diligence exercise.
- Document audits and the implementation of appropriate controls and practices to ensure compliance with Home Office guidance and avoid liability for illegal working.
- Working with legal partners around the world to obtain advice on jurisdictions outside the UK.
- Advising on issues relating to Tier 1 applications.
- Advice to an African telecoms business on the recruitment of a Corporate Finance Analyst on a Tier 2 visa, including support conducting the Resident Labour Market Test, and obtaining and issuing a certificate of sponsorship.
- Providing urgent assistance to a US citizen refused entry to the UK as a business visitor. Liaising with the Home Office and the employer in order to procure them urgent entry to the UK.
- Advising a company on making urgent changes in respect of its sponsor licence following the redundancy of key personnel.
Get in Touch
If you would like further information on our Business Immigration services then please contact Caroline Glacken on 020 3696 8230