Even the most well-run businesses face litigation in the Employment Tribunal or Civil Courts; litigation which can be very costly and a huge drain on management time. Having expert representation will greatly improve the outcome you achieve, whether it is forcing the other side to withdraw or settle their claim or obtaining a judgment in your favour.
We can help through:
- Expert advice on litigation strategies and tactics.
- Representation on all types of employment-related disputes in the Employment Tribunal or Civil Courts including:
- unfair dismissal;
- wrongful dismissal;
- breach of contract;
- discrimination; and
- Experienced tribunal advocacy from one of our team.
- Highly effective representation at mediation.
- Defending an outsourcing company against a claim for large bonus payments brought by two senior employees. Filing counter-claims and securing a very successful outcome at mediation.
- Successfully defending a regulated business against equal pay litigation brought by a senior female actuary. The employee’s claim was defeated in the Employment Tribunal and her appeals to the Employment Appeal Tribunal and Court of Appeal were also unsuccessful.
- Successfully defending four consultant doctors accused of racially discriminating against a colleague. The claim was defeated at the Employment Tribunal and the decision was supported by the Court of Appeal following an appeal by the Claimant.
Get in Touch
If you would like further information on our Employment Litigation services then please contact Caroline Glacken on 020 3696 8230