HR Legal Support Service
We pride ourselves in becoming our clients' trusted advisors. Often the best way of achieving this is through an ongoing HR legal support service, paid for quarterly. This also has the added benefit of cost certainty for HR departments and management.
We also believe that the key to effective and compliant management is to have regular access to professional advice. Early interaction with trusted advisers will help you clarify the issues and make the best decisions. Our outsourced HR service allows you cost-effective access to this support.
For a quarterly fixed cost, we will provide:
- Access to our specialist employment lawyers who will advise on everyday HR issues, from troubleshooting to complex strategic advice.
- Contract and handbook review and delivery of new documentation.
- Bespoke training on employment law topics of your choosing.
- Board briefings and duties of directors.
- Regular briefings on legal developments to keep your employment practices legally compliant.
- Representation in the Employment Tribunal (insurance backed).
- Strategic advice on re-shaping the senior management team of a national construction business. Managing a number of agreed exits and internal promotions resulting huge savings on overheads.
- Working in close partnership with an HR team to advise on the conduct of a complex employee grievance, and managing the exit of the employee.
- Advising on a change management exercise to generate cost savings and more efficient management structures.
Get in Touch
If you would like further information on our HR Legal Support Service then please contact John Hayes on + 44 (0)20 3696 8230