Employment Law Training
Employment law is a fast-developing area of law and businesses face the dual challenge of keeping up to date with key developments and equipping staff with the practical tools and know-how to respond to them.
We help your organisation through:
Bespoke training which is interactive, practical and fun. It delivers lasting value by enabling clients to handle a variety of legal issues themselves.
We develop our training jointly with clients so that it meets their needs and reflects their specific culture and values. Training topics can therefore be designed to suit your circumstances, but topics we frequently deliver training on include:
- Performance Improvement
- Managing Sickness Absence
- Conducting Disciplinaries and Grievances
- Collective Redundancies
- Senior Managers Regime
- TUPE and Outsourcing
- Social Media Pitfalls
- Data Subject Access Requests
- Diversity in the Workplace
Training can be tailored for your frontline staff, line managers or your HR or legal teams.
Our training can be delivered in a variety of formats to suit you, and is available on a fixed cost basis.
- Training an HR team on the impact of TUPE and using case studies to illustrate the practical steps involved in a TUPE transfer;
- Delivering a half-day performance management training session to line managers. Through group exercises and interactive workshops, managers were given practical tips and tools to improve performance in their teams;
- Working with Private Equity houses to deliver training on restrictive covenants and business protection issues to their investee companies.
Get in Touch
If you would like further information on our Training services then please contact Christopher Tutton on + 44 (0) 20 3696 8232