In-House & Special Projects
We all know that the demands on in-house legal teams and HR departments can fluctuate significantly, for example, when faced with major legislative developments, due diligence projects or change management programs. Contracting specialist employment lawyers and HR consultants can provide a flexible solution to your resourcing challenges and provide the expertise you need at a reasonable price.
We can help your business through supplying:
- Contract employment lawyers, experienced in working in an in-house environment, to work on an ad hoc or project basis. Typically, we will work with clients to support due diligence exercises or to implement change programs.
- Senior HR consultants who can provide strategic input on projects or specific issues. This may be appropriate where internal HR resource could be viewed as having a conflict of interest or where additional HR resource is required for a limited time.
Competitive fixed fees are available for the above services.
- Supplying an HR Consultant to investigate a complex race discrimination grievance raised by a senior employee against the Managing Director and HR Director.
- Providing an employment lawyer to work as in-house employment counsel for a large employment business.
- Supplying an employment lawyer to work as in-house employment counsel for a peer-to-peer lending institution.
Get in Touch
If you would like further information on our In-house and Special Projects service then please contact John Hayes on + 44 (0)20 3696 8230